1. Heat oil in a cooking pot.
2. Saute onions and garlic.
3. Add beef and cook until the color turns light brown.
4. Put-in crushed red pepper/chili, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and curry powder. Stir.
5. Pour-in fresh milk (or coconut milk). Let boil.
6. Add tomato, ginger, lemon juice, and salt. Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens and the beef becomes tender.
7. Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve with steamed rice.
9. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
A Filipino beef curry with rice would make a hearty meal for a Sunday lunch. With just a few simple ingredients from your kitchen cabinet, you can easily make this recipe by following the video. Although, the chef has not mentioned the ingredient quantities and he speaks in Filipino, he has shot the video well to figure it out all and replicate the recipe with whatever little culinary skills you have. This effort would be worth as the curry looks delicious.