|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Apple||1 , chopped|
|Chicken stock||1 Quart|
|Curry powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken/Cold meat / hard boiled eggs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, fry chopped bacon until golden.
2. Add onions and apple to the drippings and sauté till golden and soft.
3. Blend in the curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
4. Gradually pour in the milk and stir till blended to make a smooth sauce.
5. Stir in coconut.
6. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer, stirring frequently.
7. Blend in the cream to make a smooth thick sauce.
8. Add the chicken, meat or eggs and heat through.
9. Season to taste and keep curry warm by placing over a pan of simmering water.
10. Serve the seafood curry over rice.
11. Garnish with parsley if you like.