|Lean meat||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Beef broth/Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Dash|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Cut the leftover meat (pork, lamb, veal or chicken) into ½ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
3. Add onions and celery and sauté till golden and soft
4. Blend in the flour and curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
5. Gradually pour in the stock and stir till blended to make a smooth sauce.
6. Stir in Tabasco sauce.
7. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer, stirring frequently.
Add meat or seafood and simmer till well heated.
8. Season to taste and keep curry warm by placing over a pan of simmering water.
9. Serve the chicken curry over rice.
10. Dot with butter and garnish with parsley.
11. Accompany curry with relish or chutney.