Crustless Crab Quiche With Curry Sauce
|Mushrooms||12 , thinly sliced|
|2% cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream/Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk mozzarella||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Grated monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crabmeat||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed and drained (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a medium skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until lightly browned and
drain over a paper towel.
3) Beat the eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce together.
4) Stir in the chesses, mushrooms and crabmeat.
5) Turn into a 10 inch quiche pan or deep pie plate and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 7-10 minutes, rotate every 2-3 minutes and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
7) Slice into wedges and serve immediately.