|Minced bacon||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Minced beef||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, grated|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Onions spring||6 , finely chopped|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cheese slice||10 (1/4 Inch Thick)|
1) Combine all the ingredients except oil, cheese and chutney.
2) Blend them well and keep in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
3) Take foil and cut 10 squares out of it in the size of 23 cm/9 inches.
4) Preheat the barbeque.
5) From the meat mixture, make 10 patties into neat shape and baste them with oil.
6) In a preheated barbeque, over the grill, cook the patties quickly to seal from both the sides.
7) On each foil square, place one meat patty, top with cheese slice and chutney.
8) Wrap the patty, cheese and chutney with the foil from all the sides.
9) Over the fire cook the burgers for 20 minutes.
10) Serve the burger patties within the foil.