|Dehydrated hash brown potatoes||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream sauce||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canadian bacon slice||4 Ounce (4 Slices)|
1. Take a dish, mix all dry ingredients with sauce mix, potatoes, chives and water thoroughly, cook, without covering, for 9 minutes.
2. Add bacon slices to the dish’s center and continue to cook for about 2 minutes more.
3. Insert one serration each on either side of the bacon and empty broken eggs into it.
4. Enfold using plastic wrap and cook for about 2 ½ minutes or till eggs are set.
5. Cook, covered, for 2 more minutes.
6. Serve hot.