1. Heat the peanut oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
2. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until transluscent.
3. Add the pumpkin and sauté over low heat for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Blissful Banana Ginger Curry and the vegetable stock.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Simmer until the pumpkin is soft, approximately 25 minutes.
7. Put the soup in a blender and mix it until smooth.
8. Serve with crusty toasted bread and garnish with chives and pumpkin cubes.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .