Banana Ginger Curry pumpkin soup
|Banana ginger curry||11 Ounce (1 Jar, Curry Love)|
|Sliced peeled onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed pumpkin chunks||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1. Heat the peanut oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
2. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until transluscent.
3. Add the pumpkin and sauté over low heat for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Blissful Banana Ginger Curry and the vegetable stock.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Simmer until the pumpkin is soft, approximately 25 minutes.
7. Put the soup in a blender and mix it until smooth.
8. Serve with crusty toasted bread and garnish with chives and pumpkin cubes.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.55 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1136.1 mg47.3%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.8%
Sugars 24.2 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 333.8% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet