Red Thai Curry Eggplant and Squash Casserole
|Thai curry||11 Ounce (1 Jar, Curry Love)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Eggplant||1 1⁄2 Medium, cut into 1/2 inch slices / cubes|
|Butternut squash||1 Small, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes / wedges|
|Zucchini||1 Small, sliced in rounds|
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the Zucchini and cook over medium heat for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the Curry Love and bring to simmer.
4. Add the squash and aubergine, mix and serve with rice or with roasted potato wedges.
5. Garnish with Basil and wedges of lime.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .