Yellow Thai Curry stir-fried Noodles with Vegetables and Tofu
|Yellow thai curry||11 Ounce (1 Jar, Curry Love)|
|Wheat noodles||10 Ounce (Medium Thick Fresh, Regular Pasta Such As Fettuccine / Linguine)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Sliced kale||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Firm tofu||10 Ounce, patted dry, cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|Lime wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Bring a 4 qt. pot of water to boil and cook wheat noodles until tender, 2 - 4 minutes, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add oil to wok and swirl to coat. Once hot, add onion and cabbage and stir over medium high heat until vegetables begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add carrot, cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
3. Add tofu, noodles and Curry Love.
4. Cook over medium heat until tofu is heated through.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of cilantro and some lime wedges.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .
Calories 1639 Calories from Fat 886
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.9%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162.5 mg54.2%
Sodium 3512.3 mg146.3%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.4%
Dietary Fiber 43.2 g173%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 38 g76.3%
Vitamin A 481.2% Vitamin C 265.7%
Calcium 52.3% Iron 38.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet