10 Ounce (Medium Thick Fresh, Regular Pasta Such As Fettuccine / Linguine)
1 Medium, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , peeled and thinly sliced
10 Ounce, patted dry, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
4 (For Garnish)
1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)
1. Bring a 4 qt. pot of water to boil and cook wheat noodles until tender, 2 - 4 minutes, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add oil to wok and swirl to coat. Once hot, add onion and cabbage and stir over medium high heat until vegetables begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add carrot, cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
3. Add tofu, noodles and Curry Love.
4. Cook over medium heat until tofu is heated through.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of cilantro and some lime wedges.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .