Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
|Tomato coconut curry||11 Ounce (1 Jar, Curry Love)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Quartered button mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut up|
|Paneer||12 Ounce, cut into 1 inch cubes|
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 12 minutes.
5. Serve with Bread or over steamed rice.
*a hard cow’s milk cheese, found at Indian markets and at natural food retailers.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .