Tomato Coconut Curry with Chicken
|Tomato coconut gravy||11 Ounce (1 Jar, Curry Love)|
|Boneless chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sunflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces
2. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the chicken and brown it but do not cook through. About 1 minute.
3. Remove chicken from pan onto a plate.
4. Pour the Curry into the pan and add the peas.
5. Bring to a simmer and add the chicken.
6. Simmer on low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro and steamed basmati rice or a tossed green salad.
This recipe is courtesy of Mike's Organic Curry Love. To learn more about this product or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit MyCurryLove.Com
Proud member of 1% for the planet OnePercentForThePlanet.Org .