Indian Crab Dry Curry
|Dry red chilies||5|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm)|
|Coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fennel seeds||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean the crab and seperate in to pieces. Remove the top shell.
2. Grind the ingredients 2-10 to make a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in kadai and saute the crab pieces along with the tomatoes, turmeric powder for about 3 minutes
4. Add the ground masala paste to the pan and saute for another 5 minutes
5. Add half a cup of water and salt to the pan, cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
6. Uncover, increase the heat to high, and fry it till most of the water is evaporated to form a thick gravy.
7. Stir fry more, if you want it dry or else have as a spicy gravy.
Crab dry curry is ready. Serve hot with rice or as a side dish. enjoy!