Factory Workers Breakfast
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Wieners||3 , chopped|
|Potato||1 , diced|
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the wieners, sauerkraut and potato in the hot oil.
3) Add the pepper and caraway seeds to it and stir the ingredients well.
4) Add ½ an eggshell of water to the eggs and beat them thoroughly.
5) Add the egg mixture to the pan after the potato and onions turn brown.
6) Continue cooking until the eggs set.
7) Serve it on a plate after garnishing it with green onion or chopped parsley.