SIMPLE CURRY SAUCE
|Vegetable stock||1⁄2 Pint|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Apple||1 , sliced (peeled)|
|Butter/Fat||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Flour||1 Ounce (sieved)|
|Carrot||1 , diced|
|Lemon juice||2 Drop (Curry powder - 1 teaspoon)|
1. In a pan, melt fat or butter.
2. Add sliced onions and carrots and fry it lightly.
3. Add sieved flour, curry powder and lemon juice. Cook it gently over a low flame, stirring it all the time.
4. Add stock gradually, stirring it continuously.
5. Add sliced tomato, apple and seasoning as per taste.
6. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer gently for 10 minutes. Strain and reheat.
7. Use Simple Curry Sauce as a base to make further curries for preparations like Creamy Chicken Korma.