|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Apple||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Rice flour||1 Ounce|
|Sultanas||2 Ounce (Curry powder - 1 ounce)|
|Water||1 Pint (Curry powder - 1 ounce)|
|Lemon juice||1 Pint (Curry powder - 1 ounce)|
|Salt||To Taste (Curry powder - 1 ounce)|
1. In a pan, melt butter.
2. Add onions and fry it lightly.
3. Add apple and fry it.
4. Add curry powder and fry it thoroughly.
5. Add flour and mix it well.
6. Cook for a few minutes and pour water gradually, stirring it continuously.
7. Add salt to taste. Bring it to a boil and skim.
8. Add lemon juice, curry paste and chutney or jam.
9. Wash the sultanas and add it to the sauce. Cover with lid and let it simmer for 1 hour, stirring it frequently. Use as desired.
10. Serve Curry Sauce as a dipping or as a main course by pouring over meat preparation.