Chicken Pea Curry
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned chick peas||14 Ounce, drained (2 X 400 G Can)|
|Full fat yogurt||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter, Plain)|
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and fry the onion gently until it turns golden brown.
4) To the pan, add all the different spices and cook briefly.
5) Moisten the ingredients with 2 fl oz or 5 ml of water and heat through.
6) Now, add the drained chickpeas and cook the ingredients covered to mix the flavors with the peas.
7) Do not heat for too long as this may lead to the breaking up of the peas.
8) Bring out the pan from the heat, and season with salt.
9) Next, stir in the yogurt.
10) Now, spoon the curry on the steaming hot potatoes.
11) Serve the dish accompanied by sweet mango chutney.