Speedy Lamb And Spinach Curry
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Lamb steak||8 Ounce, cubed (200 Gram)|
|Red pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Green chili||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Mild curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped tomatoes||225 Gram (1 Can)|
|Coconut cream||160 Milliliter (1 Can)|
|Baby spinach||100 Gram|
1) Heat a wok and the dry-fry the cumin seeds for about 20 seconds.
2) Pour in half of the oil. Stir fry the lamb in the oil for about 1 minute until it is browned on all sides, but not cooked. Transfer the contents to a plate.
3) Pour in the remaining oil to the wok and sauté the pepper and chili for about 2 minutes till they are softened.
4) Add in the curry paste and tomatoes. Mix half a can of coconut cream with water and stir it in. Allow it to simmer for about 5 minutes till it turns nice and saucy.
5) Now, put in the lamb, spinach and coriander and cook by stirring till the spinach wilts and becomes soft.
6) Serve the lamb curry with hot basmati rice.