Delicious Green Curry Chicken
|Green curry paste||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coconut milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Eggplant||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
* Cut chicken into ¼ inch slices
* Chop the peppers into small pieces
* Chop the carrot into small pieces
* Dice the onion
* Slice eggplant into ¼ inch pieces
* Chop bamboo shoots into 1 inch strip
* Pour half a can of coconut milk into the pot and turn on the stove to medium heat.
* When the coconut milk starts to boil add the green curry paste, stir it together about 2 minutes.
* Add 2 cups of water and increase the burner to high heat.
* When it boils add the chicken, let it simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
* When the chicken is cooked, add all the vegetables, bring to a boil.
* Add the rest of the coconut milk, sugar and salt, let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
* Add fresh basil and it's done
* Serve with rice and garnish with fresh basil