Mixed vegetable curry
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Pound|
|Chopped ginger and garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Tomato||1 , finely chopped|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
* In a pan pour oil and add jeera, then 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger and garlic and fry for 2 mins.
* Add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
* Add chopped tomatoes and fry till it is fully mashed and oil leaves out.
* Now add the mixed vegetable and put salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, corrainder powder and mix all.
* Add some water if needed and cook till all the vegetables are cooked.
* Garnish with corrainder leaves and serve as a side dish for chapatti or plian white rice.