|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Ginger piece||1 Small|
|Cinnamon piece||2 Inch|
|Cardamoms||10 Gram, powdered|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon, roast, grind|
|Cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon, roast, grind|
|Coconut||1 , grate and extract milk|
|Turmeric||1 Pinch, powdered|
|Dried prawns||115 Gram, roasted and powdered|
|Red chilies||10 Gram, roasted and powdered|
1. Partially boil chicken, mutton and beef and use stock for rice.
2. Cut the different boiled meats and pork into small pieces.
3. Put into pan with turmeric, ground masala, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, fenugreek, half the onions, curry leaves, coconut milk.
4. Boil until the meat is tender, adding the prawns, cardamoms and lime juice when the curry is half cooked.
5. Heat fat in a fry pan. Fry the remaining onions and curry leaves. Add the prepared curry and simmer for a few minutes longer.