|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Ginger piece||1 Small|
|Cinnamon piece||2 Inch|
|Cardamoms||10 Gram, powdered|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon, roast, grind|
|Cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon, roast, grind|
|Coconut||1 , grate and extract milk|
|Turmeric||1 Pinch, powdered|
|Dried prawns||115 Gram, roasted and powdered|
|Red chilies||10 Gram, roasted and powdered|
1. Partially boil chicken, mutton and beef and use stock for rice.
2. Cut the different boiled meats and pork into small pieces.
3. Put into pan with turmeric, ground masala, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, fenugreek, half the onions, curry leaves, coconut milk.
4. Boil until the meat is tender, adding the prawns, cardamoms and lime juice when the curry is half cooked.
5. Heat fat in a fry pan. Fry the remaining onions and curry leaves. Add the prepared curry and simmer for a few minutes longer.
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.1%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.6 mg75.5%
Sodium 523.3 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 50 g101%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet