This dish of Red Curry Pork is so easy to make, that anyone can try out. The outcome is a delicious preparation, which you can serve with warm rice. You can use chicken or beef instead of pork and also add your fravorite vegetables to make it more fabulous.
1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced
1⁄2 Medium, chopped
1 , sliced diagonally
Red curry paste
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1) Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Add the red curry paste and pork slices into the skillet.
3) Saute the meat to combine with the paste.
4) Pour in coconut milk into the skillet.
5) Stir the mixture for 2-3 minutes, until the oil surfaces.
6) Add the vegetables.
7) Season the mixture with fish sauce and sugar.
8) Cook this for another 3 minutes.
Wondering how to make a Thai style pork curry? Here is an excellent recipe for Thai red pork curry. The chef here has nicely demonstrated a Thai style curry in an easy way using red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe at home, serve over warm rice and enjoy a relaxing meal.