Pork Curry Over Cauliflower Couscous
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Mild curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Pork||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed (Boneless Shoulder, Loin Or Chops)|
|Bell pepper||1 , seeded and diced (Red / Green)|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cauliflower head||1 Large|
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in large saucepan. Add curry powder and garlic; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is golden.
2. Add pork; stir to coat completely with curry and garlic. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until pork cubes are barely pink in center. Add bell pepper and vinegar; cook and stir 3 minutes or until bell pepper is soft. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Add water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and pork is tender, adding additional water as needed.
4. Meanwhile, trim and core cauliflower; cut into equal pieces. Place in food processor fitted with metal blade. Process using on/off pulsing action until cauliflower is in small uniform pieces about the size of cooked couscous. Do not puree.
5. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add cauliflower; cook and stir 5 minutes or until cooked crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Serve pork curry over cauliflower.