Mushroom Capsicum Curry
|Mushroom||8 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Onions||2 Large, chopped|
|Onion||1 , roughly chopped (peeled)|
|Grated coconut/Frozen grated coconut||2 Tablespoon (fresh)|
|Dried red chilies||8|
|Black peppercorns||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Inch|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum till golden brown.
5. Add tomatoes and cook till they become pulpy.
6. Add sliced mushrooms and fry for few minutes.
7. Mix ground paste to this along with salt.
8. Stir till oil separates from the masala.
9. Pour 1/2 a cup of water and cook till it becomes thick.
10. Serve hot with any Indian bread.