|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Celery stalks||2 , minced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , minced|
|Tart apple||1 , peeled, cored and grated|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, peeled, cooked|
|Hot cooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, green pepper, apple and parsley. Cook, stirring, until onion is limp but not browned.
2. Blend in curry powder and flour. Remove from heat. Stir in bouillon and cream and stir until smooth.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened. Add sherry, Ac'cent and shrimp. Heat thoroughly.
4. Turn mixture into top part of chafing dish. Keep warm over hot water. Serve with hot cooked rice.
5. Serve with chutney, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, salted peanuts, flaked coconut and candied ginger.