I love Curry Chicken and this low carb curry chicken is full of flavor and delicious! Serve the preparation with a bowl of hot rice or a basket of bread and enjoy an excellent dinner.
1 1⁄2 Pound
2 Clove (10 gm), sliced
2 Inch, sliced
1⁄2 Large, chopped
Habanera pepper sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Marinate the chicken for 1 hour with green seasoning or safrito.
2) Heat Oil in pan.
3) Mix Curry powder with 1/2 cup warm water to dissolve.
4) Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and pan fry until brown but now burnt.
5) Remove the ginger and garlic and discard.
6) Add chicken and include any marinate that is left in the bowl and the curry mixture.
7) Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
8) Add the tomatoes, onions, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper and 1 cup water.
9) Cover and cook over medium low heat for about 20 minutes.
10) Serve with Cauliflower rice.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.
Looking for a healthy chicken curry recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Curries do not always have to be fat and carb laden! Watch the video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a low carb, healthy chicken curry that everyone will love!