Healthy Low Carb Chicken Curry
|Chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Ginger piece||2 Inch, sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, chopped|
|Habanera pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Marinate the chicken for 1 hour with green seasoning or safrito.
2) Heat Oil in pan.
3) Mix Curry powder with 1/2 cup warm water to dissolve.
4) Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and pan fry until brown but now burnt.
5) Remove the ginger and garlic and discard.
6) Add chicken and include any marinate that is left in the bowl and the curry mixture.
7) Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
8) Add the tomatoes, onions, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper and 1 cup water.
9) Cover and cook over medium low heat for about 20 minutes.
10) Serve with Cauliflower rice.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.7 mg32.9%
Sodium 655.3 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 43 g86.4%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 24.3%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet