|Paneer||250 Gram, cut into cubes (Cottage Cheese)|
|Shelled peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Small cauliflower flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||3 Large, pureed|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (Mixed Spices)|
|Jeera powder||1 Teaspoon (Zeera)|
|Coconut milk/Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Saunf||1 Teaspoon (Aniseed)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then add onion, ginger, garlic paste.
5. When light brown, add chilli pd, garam masala and zeera pd. Add tomato puree.
6. Fry till oil separates. Add chopped carrots, beans and peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Add coconut milk or water and cook till the vegetables are done. Add salt.
7. Add paneer, filed potatoes and cauliflower. When the gravy thickens squeeze in lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves.