French cut beans & Lima beans Curry
|French cut beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|French beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lima beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (frozen)|
|Lima beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), frozen|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Sliced onion||1⁄2 (long sliced)|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (To Season)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon (To Season)|
|Urad dal||1 Teaspoon|
|Jeera||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Season)|
* In a pan pour oil, put mustard seeds after it splutters put urad daal and jeera.
* Put sliced onion and fry till golden brown.
* Now put the french cut beans and lima beans and mix once.
* Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep flame in medium and fry till all the water is absorbed. ( don't add water, the water in the vegetable should get absorbed ).
* After all the water is absorbed keep flame in medium and cook till the vegetable is soft and cooked.
* This curry is ready.
Calories 1012 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 546.1 mg22.8%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.8%
Dietary Fiber 47.5 g189.9%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 62 g124.9%
Vitamin A 10.1% Vitamin C 39.3%
Calcium 26.2% Iron 104.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet