Carrot And Cabbage Curry
|Cabbage||1⁄4 , chopped (whole)|
|Shredded coconut||3 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (according to your taste)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Urad dal||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried red chili||3|
* Peel and cut the carrots in small cubic pieces.
* Shread the cabbage. Rinse both carrots and cabbage and drain all the water.
* In a big pan pour oil, mustard seeds when it splutters keep the flame in medium and add the urad dal, dry red chillies and curry leaves.
* Now add the cabbage and carrots and put salt, cover and cook till soft. Keep flame in medium low.
* Don'add any water, you will see water coming out from the vegetable. Cook till all the water is absorbed, and till the vegetable is cooked.
* Now off the stove and add the shreaded coconut and mix once and remove.
* The curry is now ready to be served as a side dish.