Mango Chicken Curry
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound (4 pieces)|
|Chicken stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar/Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Curry paste||4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Minced ginger root||1 Tablespoon|
|Cashews||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cut chicken into three 4 inch pieces.
2. Seed, core and cut peppers into 1-inch pieces.
3. Slice onions into 1 1/2-inch lenghts.
4. Peel and pit mangos and cut into 2/3-inch pieces.
5. Whisk together stock, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and curry paste.
6. In wok or skillet heat half of the oil over high heat; stir fry chicken for 4 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
7. Transfer to plate.
8. Add remaining oil to wok; stir-fry peppers for 2 minutes.
9. Stir in ginger, cook for 30 seconds.
10. Add stock mixture and chicken, cook stirring for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is hot.
11. Stir in onions and mango.
12. Sprinkle with cashews (if using).
13. Serve it with steamed rice.