Tomato And Cauliflower Curry
|Gram flour||4 Teaspoon (Besan)|
|Clustered beans||10 , cut into pieces (Guar)|
|Okra||10 , cut into big pieces (Ladyfinger)|
|Sliced white pumpkin||2 Tablespoon|
|Slit green chilies||2|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a mixer.
2. Mix the gram flour with 1/4 teacup of water and add to the mixture.
3. Add the remaining vegetables, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4. Heat the oil and fry the mustard seeds and cumin seeds until they crackle. Add the asafoetida.
5. Add to the mixture and boil again for 5 minutes.