Ready in just 50 minutes and simple to make. Try this Chicken & Prawn Curry Recipe that has a really creamy sauce.
500 Gram, cubed
1 , chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
250 Gram, cooked
Chicken stock cube
10 Gram, crumbled (1 cube)
100 Gram, crumbled
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a pan add in the oil, onion and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes over medium heat.
2. Add in the chicken and cook until cooked through.
3. Stir in the ginger, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, vinegar, chicken stock cube and creamed coconut.
4. Pour in the water and stir everything. Bring the water to boil, and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes add in the prawns and stir. Allow to simmer for additional 5 minutes.
6. Serve Chicken and Prawn Curry with steamed rice and enjoy!
Want to prepare something that is easy to cook? Chicken and prawn curry is the right combination for you. Strictly for non-vegetarians, the true highlight of this dish is the mix of spice which makes it exotic. Just try it once and you would be hooked to it forever.