Spicy Curry Beef
|Beef tenderloin||450 Gram|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Chopped garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Coco milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried lemon leaves||3|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. First you have to make sure that all the ingredients are all ready. Like for the meat, make sure that you already wash it with water and drain.
2. Make your pot or non stick frying pan hot. Once hot, put the OLIVE OIL.
3. Once the olive oil ready, sauteed the ONIONS and GARLIC. But don’t over cook it to keep the good appearance, specially the onions.
4. Next is the BEEF, sprinkle the GINGER POWDER and BLACK PEPPER POWDER and then mix it well and simmer it for at least 5 minutes until there is no more sauce. Please don’t add some water not unless your meat is really that hard and you have to boil more to make it tender.
5. After 5 minutes and there is no more sauce you pour the COCOMILK and add the BROTH CUBE. Taste if it’s tasty enough or add some salt if it lack. Bring to boil for at least 3 minutes.
6. After 3 minutes add the CARROTS and cook together with everything for at least 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, add the CHICHARO, the DISSOLVE CURRY POWDER, DRIED LEMON LEAVES and simmer again for about 5 minutes.
8. After 5mins is over you can put the last ingredient which is the sliced RED BELL PEPPER. Wait for at least 1minute and then CURRY BEEF is ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/