Prawn curry brings you the taste of traditional Indian food. It tastes yummy and delicious. Try and enjoy.
King prawns/Tiger prawns
1⁄2 Pound, deveind, sliced in half
2 , chopped
1 Teaspoon, chopped
2 Tablespoon (8 - 10 leaves)
1 Tablespoon, chopped
Red chili flake
Fish stock cube/Thai sauce
1 Can (10 oz)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1⁄2 , juiced
For frying prawns
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For frying prawns)
1. In a pan and heat oil and add green chilies, curry leaves and mustard seeds.
2. Add garlic and Cook for few minutes.
3. Add a pinch of salt, curry powder and mix well.
4. Add red chili flakes, and the fish stock cube.
5. Pour in the coconut milk and cook for a few minutes.
6. Meanwhile In another frying pan, heat the oil and fry the prawns for around 20 seconds.
7. Transfer the fried prawns to the prepared sauce and pour lemon juice over it.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.