Creamy, quick and satisfying in just one pot. These coconut curry noodles are endlessly versatile and customizable. Our family first enjoyed this for "Meatless Monday's" but you could also top these noodles with chicken teriyaki or seared tuna ...whatever you like!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (plain)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (frozen)
1. To create the curry powder, mix everything together.
2. In a pot/pan, melt the butter and add in all the curry powder.
3."Toast" this mixture for 3-5 minutes. Add in a healthy pinch of salt.
4. Add in the coconut milk stir and cook until it thickens. Add in the tamari.
5. Coat the noodles with the sauce then add in all the stock. The noodles should take no more than 5-10 minutes to cook through. In the last few minutes of cooking, stir in the veggies.
6. If desired, garnish with scallions, sesame seeds, thai basil, cilantro, peanuts, etc.