Decadent Chocolate Cup Cakes
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the crust)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the crust)|
|Salt||1 Pinch (for the crust)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (for the crust)|
|Vanilla||1 Teaspoon (for the crust)|
|Coconut butter||2 Tablespoon (for the crust)|
|Avocado||1 Large (for the filling)|
|Agave||5 Tablespoon (for the filling)|
|Cacao powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for the filling)|
|Cashew butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for the filling)|
|Raw cacao butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (for the filling)|
1. To make the crust, in a blender jar add pecans, raisins and pinch of salt.
2. Add cinnamon and some fresh vanilla.
3. Add melted coconut butter and blend them properly.
4. Take a small torte pan (or a cupcake pan) and line with tin foil or sweet paper cases.
5. Fill the pan with the blended mixture.
6. To make the filling, in a blender jar, put the avocado pieces and pour little agave.
7. Add chocolate cacao powder and little water. Blend them properly.
8. Add some cashew butter.
9. Melt the raw cacao butter in a double boiler and add to the mixture. Blend well.
10. Add little vanilla.
11. Now you can fill the crust filled tin foil with this mixture.
12. Allow the cupcakes to set in the refrigerator.
13. The decadent chocolate cupcakes make a great raw food dessert for your holiday table and are sure to please all your raw foodie friends.
Calories 973 Calories from Fat 758
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.6%
Saturated Fat 33.4 g166.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 59.3 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 18.1 g72.2%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 12 g24.3%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 19.8%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet