These red velvet cupcakes are nut free, dairy free and egg free and yet delicious! These red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are perfect for kids will nut allergies. The beets in these red velvet cupcakes add a touch of goodness to it. Make a batch and try it for your self!
Precooked chopped beets
2 , skin removed
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Tofutti cream cheese
8 Ounce (8 Ounce Packet Of Tofutti Cream Cheese)
2 Ounce, softened
Confectioner' s sugar
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Transparent Bits)
Directions for preparation:
• Put the beets in the blender along with the oil, milk and agave.
• Blend till it is smooth.
• Mix the beet blend with the cake mix thoroughly, till smooth and even.
• Pour into a pre-greased or lined cupcake tin and bake for 15 minutes at 350 F preheated oven.
• Blend the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar well and chill.
• Take the cupcakes out of the oven after they are done and let them sit for at least 15 minutes to cool.
• Frost with the cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with candy bits or sparkles.
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is right for them!