Mummy Cupcakes: Halloween Tips and Tricks
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Natural unsweetened cocoa powder||6 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grapeseed oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter stick||1 1⁄2 (at room temperature)|
|Marshmallow creme||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, and sugar.
3. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, coffee, oil, egg, and vanilla.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until the flour streaks have disappeared.
5. Portion batter into wells of cupcake pan, about 2/3 of the way up. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. In a bowl, whip together the butter, marshmallow creme, vanilla extract, and confectioner's sugar until fluffy and light.
7. Pipe and decorate cooled cupcakes with frosting and candies (for eyes) as shown in the video.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Melted chocolate and chocolate candies.
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.1%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48 mg16%
Sodium 206.8 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.2% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet