Im very happy to bring you this eggless Strawberry Cupcake recipe. As most of the people in India are stict vegetarians, even they can enjoy these cupcakes. If I dont mention that these are Eggless, nobody can guess that these are made without Eggs. The texture of these cupcakes is just amazing. The strawberry sauce and the whipped cream topping take these cupcakes to the next level. Follow all the instructions carefully and make them to enjoy with your family
|For strawberry sauce|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) , washed (and hulled)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
|For cupcake batter|
|All purpose flour||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|White corn flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Sweetened condensed milk can||200 Gram|
|Milk||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|For strawberry whipped cream frosting|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) , cold|
|Sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (or to taste)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Strawberry||4 Large , washed (and hulled)|
|For the garnish|
|Strawberry||4 Large , slice|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare the cupcake tin with the liners, set aside.
For the strawberry sauce
3. In the blender combine strawberries and sugar. Blend until pureed, transfer in a saucepan when done.
4. Cook the strawberry down for 5 minutes, in a small bowl dilute the cornstarch and water and add the cornstarch water and cook for additional 1 minute.
5. Allow the sauce to cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until needed.
For the batter
6. In a mixing bowl sift all-purpose flour, corn flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
7. In another bowl place the butter and using a hand blender beat until creamy and fluffy. Add the condensed milk and continue to whisk for another 1 minutes.
8. Add the strawberry sauce and continue to beat and finally add the vanilla extract and beat everything. Scrape the sides if needed.
9. Gradually add the 1/3 portion of the flour and of the milk to the sauce mixture, mix until well combined. Start with the addition of flour and end with the flour.
10. Once done fill each cupcake liners with the batter about 2/3 to the top. Tap the pan to release any air bubbles.
11. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
12. Once done remove and transfer the cupcakes on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely.
For the strawberry whipped cream frosting
13. In a blender, blend the strawberries to puree consistency, set aside.
14. In another bowl place the cream and beat using a hand mixer, add sugar to the cream and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
15. Finally add the strawberry puree to the cream and whisk until well combined. Scrape the sides and do not over beat.
16. Transfer the frosting in a piping bag which is fitted with a nozzle and pipe out the frosting on each cupcake. Decorate with slices of strawberries if you like.
17. Serve the Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes
Calories 646Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.3%
Saturated Fat 21 g105%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 367 mg15.29%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 43 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
Calories 3876Calories from Fat 1812
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 204 g313.8%
Saturated Fat 126 g630%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2202 mg91.74%
Total Carbohydrates 468 g156%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48%
Sugars 258 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet