Buttermilk Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache
|For buttermilk chocolate cupcake|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||5 Tablespoon (unsweetened)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For chocolate ganache|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dove chocolate)|
|Chocolate syrup||2 Teaspoon|
|Half n half||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
For Buttermilk Chocolate Cupcake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, oil and eggs. Mix well and set aside.
4. In a separate large bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
5. Gradually drop the flour mixture into the bowl with wet ingredients. Beat after each addition.
6. Add vanilla extract and boiling water. Mix to incorporate.
7. Pour batter into the cupcake pan, about 3/4 of the way up.
8. Place the pan in oven and bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted in middle of cupcake comes out clean.
9. Take cupcakes out of the oven and place them on wire rack to cool.
10. Decorate cupcakes with the ganache and frosting recipe below.
For Chocolate Ganache:
1. In a heat safe bowl, add chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, half n half, and butter. Place the bowl over a double boiler, stir and heat until chocolate melts.
For 7- Minutes Frosting
1. For double boiler, place a heat safe bowl on top a pot filled with water. Let the water in the pot simmer, but make sure that it is not touching the bottom of the bowl.
2. In the bowl, drop sugar, water, corn syrup, cream of tartar, and salt. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Add egg whites and beat for about 7 minutes or until stiff peak form.
4. Cut a cone shape in the middle of the cupcakes and fill it with ganache.
5. Top cupcakes with frosting and serve immediately.