Want to know the two surprises hidden cupcake?? Check out!
1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)
Unsweetened cocoa powder
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
3 Tablespoon, softened
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Peanut butter cups
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
6 Tablespoon (4-6)
For glow in the dark cupcakes
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder. Mix well. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, add sugar and butter. Mix well.
4. Drop egg in the bowl, one at a time and whisk until the mixture becomes pale yellow in color.
5. Add vanilla and mix.
6. Add flour mixture and milk alternatively into the bowl with egg. Beat until fully incorporated.
7. Line cupcake tins with liner, and fill ¼ of the way up with the batter.
8. Place peanut butter cups into each cupcake tin, and fill it again with batter, about ¾ of the way up.
9. Pop cupcake tray into the oven, and bake for 15-17 minutes or until toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
10. Remove cupcake from oven, and allow it to cool on wire rack before frosting.
11. For frosting, in a large bowl , add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and butter.
12. Gradually pour milk, about 1 tablespoon at a time, and whisk until the mixture gets a smooth consistency. Add some more powdered sugar if your frosting is runny.
13. Pour vanilla and mix thoroughly.
14. For glow in the dark cupcakes, in a bowl, mix tonic water and jello. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
15. Frost cupcakes with white frosting and dip it into the jello mixture upside down.
16. Spread frosting on top of cupcakes and serve immediately.