Trying out a new chocolate and peanut butter cupcake recipe. I think they turned out really good.
Chocolate cake mix
432 Gram (Betty crocker's brand used)
Peanut butter candy
12 (Reeses peanut buttercup)
14 Ounce (1 packet)
Whipped cream cheese frosting
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In large mixing bowl, prepare the cake mix according to the packet instructions.
2. Take the cup cake paper lined baking dish, spoon this mixture about half the cupcake paper.
3. Take a peanut buttercup and place it in the center of the cupcake. Pour the remaining cake mix over the peanut buttercup not till the top. Repeat the same for all the cupcake paper liners.
4. Bake this tray in the oven at 350 degrees for 18 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Once done, remove the tray and let the cupcakes cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
6. In another bowl, melt the chocolate coating and take one cup cake at a time and dip the top of the cupcake into the coating. Set aside. Repeat this step for all the cupcakes and let them dry completely before frosting it.
7. In a zip lock bag, add the whipped cream frosting, cut a small opening and pipe the top of the chocolate coated cup cake. Place the frosted cupcakes in the refrigerator and let them chill for 15 minutes before serving.
8. Serve these Reese's cup chocolate cupcakes with warm milk or tea.