2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla, and orange zest in it. Scrape down the sides and mix well.
6. In a large jug, add milk and beer. Give it a nice whisk.
7. In the sugar butter mixture, drop beer and dry ingredients mixture, a little at a time, alternatively. Beat continuously. Scrape off sides to mix evenly.
8. Line a cupcake tray with liner, and pour mixture in it.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake until done. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
10. For frosting, in a large bowl, add cream cheese, and butter. Beat until smooth.
11. Gradually drop sugar and mix well. Add blood orange juice and whisk.
12. Top cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
13. Garnish each cupcake with a slice of blood orange and serve immediately.