How to Bake Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
|Unbleached flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 (room temperature)|
|Whole milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Fresh raspberry puree||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Champagne||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (room temperature)|
|Buttercream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar, using a hand mixer or spatula.
4. Add in the vanilla and mix.
5. Slowly add in eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition.
6. Stream in the milk and beat well to mix.
7. Add in the raspberry puree bet well and pour in the champagne and stir to mix.
8. Add in the dry ingredients in 3 or 4 batches, and beat after each addition, do not over mix.
9. Put the batter in the muffin mold and bake for 17-19 minutes.
10. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
11. Fill the butter cream frosting in a piping bag and pipe on each cupcake.
12. Serve the butter-cream frosted cupcakes topped with raspberries.
You can mix little edible shimmer in little liquor and using paint brush, brush that on raspberries to give jeweled effect.
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.5%
Trans Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 56.3 mg18.8%
Sodium 179.8 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 36.1 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 3% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet