Peanutbutter Chocolate Cups
|Roasted peanut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (unsalted)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All pupose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking butter||6 Tablespoon, cut into pieces, chilled|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||484 Gram (3/4th cup for ganache and 1 1/3 cup for filling)|
|Bittersweet chocolate||6 Ounce (for ganache)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (for filling)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for filling)|
|Icing sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (for filling)|
|Condensed milk||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon (for filling)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, add peanuts, sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt. Pulse and mix them together.
3. Drop butter, and mix until it gets an even crumbly texture.
4. Put vanilla and egg into the processor. Beat just to incorporate.
5. Cover the mixture, and place it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Put dough equally into muffin tray. Press to form crust.
7. Pop it in oven, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. For ganache, in a bowl, heat whipping cream to just below simmer.
9. Pour it over chopped chocolate. Stir and mix well.
10. Spoon ganache over crust in muffin tray, reserving ¼ cup for garnish.
11. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, and cream cheese. Whisk until smooth.
12. Then, put icing sugar, and condensed milk in it. Mix well.
13. In another bowl, combine whipping cream and vanilla. Beat until soft peaks form.
14. Fold whipping cream mixture into the bowl with peanut butter.
15. Spoon filling into the muffin tray with crust.
16. Drizzle ganache on top, and serve peanut butter chocolate cups immediately.