Chocolate Brownie Cupcake
|Butter||21 Tablespoon (5 tbsp for the brownie batter + 16 tbsp for the cupcake batter)|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (1/2 for the brownie batter + 1 1/4 for the cupcake batter)|
|Egg||1 (1 for the brownie batter + 2 for the cupcake batter)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the brownie batter)|
|Flour||1 5⁄6 Cup (29.33 tbs) (1/3 for the brownie batter + 1 1/2 cup for the cup cake batter)|
|Regular salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (for the brownie batter + 1/2 for the cup cake batter)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon (for the brownie batter)|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the cupcake batter)|
|Coffee beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the cupcake batter)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the cupcake batter)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for the cupcake batter)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Brownie Batter:In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until well incorporated.
3. Add the egg and mix well.
4. Add vanilla essence.
5. In another bowl, add together the cocoa powder, flour, salt and mix well.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients, gradually and beat until well incorporated and set aside.
7. For the Cup Cake Batter:In a cup, take the milk and add the coffee powder to it. Stir and keep aside.
8. In a medium sauce pan, boil the milk and add coffee powder mixture. After it is boiled, let it cool down to room temperature.
9. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients such as flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda for the cup cake.
10. Take a glass bowl, mix butter and sugar until they are well incorporated.
11. Gradually add eggs, flour mix, vanilla essence and coffee mixture.
12. With the help of a spatula fold in the brownie batter in and make sure everything is well mixed.
13. Pour the mixture in a cupcake tray and bake them for 25 minutes in the oven.
14. Once cooled, serve the cupcakes frosted with butter cream chocolate frosting and decorated with sprinkles if desired.