120 Gram, divided (100gram for the icing and remaining to dust)
50 Gram (for the butter-cream)
Pale mint green color
2 Drop (for the butter-cream)
To make the butter-cream frosting:
1. In a large bowl add soft butter and whisk together until soft and creamy.
2. Sift the icing sugar a little at a time whisking to incorporate.
3. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated.
To make the cupcake mix:
4. In a bowl add butter and caster sugar and whisk until light and fluffy.
5. Gradually add the beaten egg and whisk until well incorporated.
6. Sift flour and fold it into the mix until all the flour is incorporated.
7. Add cocoa powder to the cupcake mix at the same time as the flour
8. Fold in the cocoa powder.
9. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
10. Fill a paper case around 1/4 full with the mixture.
11. Place chocolate mint on top.
12. Add some more mixture until 1/2 full.
13. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
14. Allow it to cool.
15. Spread some mint flavored butter-cream evenly over the surface.
16. Place a chocolate mint on the top
17. Spoon butter-cream into a piping bag
18. Pipe the icing on top of the cupcake working around the top.
19. Melt some dark chocolate in a double boiler and spoon it into a piping bag.
20. Pipe thin lines of the melted chocolate on the decorated cake.
21. Sprinkle some fine dust of icing sugar and serve.