1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, drop 1 1/2 cups of butter and 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar. Pulse it until mixed.
3. Drop in the eggs one by one. Pulse until blended.
4. In another bowl, sift 2 2/3 of flour and the salt, baking soda and the baking powder. Alternately, add the flour and the milk.
5. Add the vanilla and pulse until mixed.
6. Fold in a cup of chocolate chips.
7. Line 2 muffin tin with muffin cups.
8. Drop the batter until 2/3 of the cup.
9. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
10.Take them out and set to cool.
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
11.In a bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of butter with 6 tablespoons of brown sugar.
12.Add 1 cup and two tablespoons of flour in it, 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla and 7 ounces of sweetened condensed milk.Mix everything together.
13.Fold in a quarter of a cup of mini chocolate chips to make the cookie dough.
14.Take a cup cake and make a circular incision on top leaving a cone shaped cavity in the middle.
15.Fill it with the cookie dough.Cover it with the cut out piece of cake.
FOR THE FROSTING
16.For the frosting, mix in 3 sticks of butter and 3/4 cup of brown sugar.Pulse for 3 minutes until the mixture is well blended.
17.Add 3 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.Mix it in.
18.Add 1 cup of flour and mix everything together until the frosting is done.
19.Take a tablespoon of the frosting and frost each cup cake.
20.Top with mini chocolate chips.