1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
2. In a bowl add all purpose flour, sugar and mix well.
3. Add 1/2 tsp baking powder, cinnamon powder and almonds and mix well using a spatula.
4. Add grated carrot and mix and keep aside.
5. Take another bowl and beat the eggs in them with an electric whisk such that fluffy.
6. Add vegetable oil and blend for 4- 5 minutes.
7. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
8. Mix the batter into the container having carrots well.
9. Pour into a cupcake tray and the remaining into the pan.
10. Bake for 20-30 minutes, check for doneness using a knife.
11. Serve with beverages like coffee or chocolate.