2 Cup (32 tbs), strawberry flavored (For the frosting)
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Puree the strawberries in a blender and retain the remaining chunks for decorating.
3. If the butter is not in room temperature melt it for a while and let it rest until it attains room temperature.
4. In a bowl add butter and sugar and whisk using an electric whisk until it is well incorporated.
5. In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
6. Then add the egg whites and one full egg and mix again.
7. Scrape the edges and blend once again.
8. Add milk, strawberry puree and all purpose flour(little by little).
9. Fold with a spatula while adding the flour.
10. Add a teaspoon of vanilla essence and food color and blend with the electric whisk.
11. Fill up two muffin trays with the cup cakes in cake molds.
12. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
13. Let it cool on cooling rack for 2 hours.
14. To make the frosting, whip together the frosting ingredients using an electric whisk.
15. Add the strawberry puree and give a quick mix with the whisk.
16. Add a little food color and whisk again.
17. Fill into an icing or piping bag and squeeze over the cupcakes.
18. Serve with coffee or tea for parties or holidays.