In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Cupcakes. This recipe is very quick and easy, and the combination of flavors provides a special treat!
All purpose baking mix/Bisquick
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
White chocolate chips
3 Ounce (or coarsely chopped white chocolate)
Chopped macadamia nuts
2 1⁄4 Ounce (about 1/2 cup)
Half and half
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 , well beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line or grease and flour a cupcake pan and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together baking mix, sugar, chopped white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine beaten egg, half-and-half, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Stir well.
5. Pour wet mixture into the bowl with flour mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spoon batter equally into the grooves of the cupcake pan.
7. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick when inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Remove cupcakes from oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
9. Serve cupcake warm, at room temperature or even chilled.